Be your own boss with WeMediaLabs
We are looking for a highly analytical thinker with an audience-first mindset for the role of Content Writer.
- To take full responsibility of our inbound marketing strategies including social media, blogs and lead generation
- Should be able to develop engaging content to attract and retain customers
- Researching markets and industries to compare and create content that is innovative and original
- Consistently brainstorming and collaborating with team for new ideas and strategies
- Interviewing sources
- Create content marketing campaigns to drive leads and subscribers
- This person must understand the best practices of the main social media channels, which content and approaches work on each and why
- Should also be well versed with creative web content, blogs, articles, and press release according to the requirements.
- Receive customer feedback and generate ideas to increase customer engagement
- Collaborate with design and digital marketing teams to produce high quality content
Content Writer Requirements and Qualifications
- Proven 1+yr of work experience as a Content Writing
- Proficiency in MS Office Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel), Google Docs or other Content Management Software
- Expertise in social media platforms
- Project management skills and attention to detail
- Confident in producing work across multiple platforms
- Able to align multiple brand strategies and ideas
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Self-motivated and self-directed
- Ability to work independently or as an active member of a team
- Ability to consistently meet tight deadlines
Location: Ghatkopar East, Mumbai
Salary: Based on candidate profile.
Email Id: [email protected]
Senior Graphic Designer:
We are looking for a full time creative Graphic designer with 2+yrs of proven experience in Graphics
- Create graphics / visuals as per client needs and to design solutions with high visual impact.
- Creation of social media post creatives, logos and style templates for collateral, presentation and corporate identity materials for the commercialization, distribution, client orders and requirements.
- Design or create graphics to meet specific commercial or promotional needs, such as brochures, displays, logos, banners, posters, info graphics, testimonials etc., animation, clips, videos and GIFs.
- Design layouts of art or product exhibits, displays, or promotional materials
- Working closely with the strategy team, and copywriters to develop concepts and present to management.
- Brainstorming with internal teams to generate ideas for pitching and proposals.
- Strong skills in After Effects, Photoshop, Premier Pro, Adobe Illustrator, InDesign, Coral Draw and other designing tools
- Should be able to Conceptualize and Transform Ideas into effective communication.
- Preferred candidates who have worked with brands
- Minimum 2 years of graphics designing and video animation experience, freshers can apply if they can impress with their creative portfolios
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and independently
- Experience with web designing is an added advantage.
- Passion and enthusiasm for design, with a creative flair
- Good presentation skills and the confidence to explain and sell ideas to clients and colleagues
- Time management skills and the ability to cope with several projects at a time
- Being open to feedback and willing to make changes to your designs
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
- Completes projects by coordinating with outside agencies, art services, printers, etc.
Salary: No bar for right candidate
Location: Ghatkopar, Mumbai
Job timing: 10 Am-7 PM,
Mon-Sat: 6 days working
Email Id: [email protected]