Terms & Conditions
Please read the terms and conditions carefully before signing any document.
- Rates: Any service purchased from the cluster of WeMediaLabs will be at the rates and terms indicated in the agreement. WeMediaLabs may revise the rates listed in the agreement from time to time based on market performance and prevailing rates. They may also modify the initial product/service offerings. In any such case, WeMediaLabs would inform the client in writing 30 days prior to the effective date. After the changes are announced the client may choose to cancel the remainder of the term of Agreement, as of the date the new rates, modifications, or changes become effective. The client must notify WeMediaLabs in writing if they decide to cancel the remaining term of this Agreement not less than 10 days prior to the changes taking effect.
- Payment. WeMediaLabs shall be issuing invoices to the client on a pre-agreed time interval. The payment will be due net thirty (30) days from the invoice date. Failure to secure final approval from clients on website designs, social media page creation, digital creatives or coop reimbursement on digital ads will not be considered a reason to delay payment beyond the due date. Interest will accrue at the rate of 10% per annum for any late payment. In addition to the amount owed for unpaid advertising and applicable interest or late charges, the client agrees to pay WeMediaLabs for all expenses incurred by it to collect any amounts payable under this Agreement, including costs of collection, court costs and attorney’s fees.
- Termination. WeMediaLabs may reject a client order or immediately terminate an Agreement upon notice of the following reasons:
- If the client fails to make payment when due or otherwise fails to perform any of the provisions of this Agreement,
- If the client makes an assignment for the benefit of creditors,
- If a petition in bankruptcy or for reorganization under the bankruptcy or insolvency laws is filed by or against the client,
- If the client ceases doing business or is likely to cease doing business.
- If this Agreement is terminated for any of these reasons, the client will nevertheless remain liable for balances due on any products and services that were purchased, whether billed or unbilled, and WeMediaLabs will send an invoice to the client, which the client agrees to promptly pay.
- Indemnification. The client signatory to this Agreement agrees to hold WeMediaLabs harmless and indemnify WeMediaLabs from all claims, suits, damages costs and expenses of any nature whatsoever, including attorney’s fees and court costs, for which WeMediaLabs may become liable by reason of its distribution or publication of client’s promotions or advertising, including but not limited to claims or suits alleging libel, privacy invasion, unfair competition, defamation, misuse of publicity rights, copyright infringement, dilution or trademark infringement under federal or state law, or otherwise based on the content of Advertiser’s promotions or advertising, including illustrations, text, claims, etc.
- Taxes. In the event that any taxes are imposed on the printing, publication or distribution of advertising material or on the sale of advertising or products and services produced by the WeMediaLabs, these taxes will be paid by the client.
- Excusable Delays. WeMediaLabs will not be liable for any damages related to delay or failure to perform due to causes beyond its control, including but not limited to, fire, strike, work stoppage or other labor interruption, freight embargo, terrorism, sabotage, war, civil disturbance, governmental action, rules or regulations, failure of machinery, equipment or information systems, failure of suppliers and digital partners, the elements, flooding, power outages or interruptions or acts of God. WeMediaLab’s inability or failure to perform will not constitute a breach of this Agreement. WeMediaLabs obligations under this Agreement will be suspended during this type of delay or failure to perform. The client may, however, terminate this Agreement if suspension lasts more than thirty (30) days.
- No Waiver. WeMediaLab’s failure to insist upon the performance by the client of any term or condition of this Agreement or to exercise any of its rights under this Agreement on one or more occasions will not result in a waiver or loss of right to require future performance of these terms and conditions or to exercise its rights in the future.
- Miscellaneous. All covenants and agreements of the parties made in this Agreement will survive termination or expiration of this Agreement. This Agreement and WeMediaLabs current rate cards constitute the entire agreement between the parties and supersede and cancel any prior agreements, representations or communications, whether oral or written, between the parties relating to the subject matter of this Agreement. This Agreement may not be changed orally and may only be amended in writing signed by both parties. This Agreement may not be assigned by client without the prior written consent of WeMediaLabs. Each representative of a party signing this Agreement is fully authorized to legally bind the party. This Agreement will be governed by the laws and any claims or legal action shall be brought in state courts.